Working at Microline
People are our most valuable asset. As part of the Microline team, we want you to feel welcomed, informed, and empowered.
The creativity, ideas, and contributions of every individual are valued and appreciated at Microline. Microline team members of all functional units and positions actively collaborate in contributing to the success of our projects designed to fulfill the mission of our strategic plan to propel our growth and improve the quality of life for everyone.
We also want you to have some fun, enjoy your surroundings, and get to know your fellow employees. To that end, at our headquarters in Beverly, MA you’ll enjoy…
- Beautiful office located in the former Parker Bros. primary facility
- Seasonal events and luncheons
- Business casual dress code
- Easy access to I-95 and Rt. 128
- Short distance to JC Phillips Nature Preserve on Wenham Lake (7 min.)
- Neighboring the North Shore Music Theatre
- Nearby recreation, shopping, and dining options of the North Shore
Note: Due to COVID-19 some of these amenities have been paused to ensure the health and well-being of our team.Careers at Microline
Our corporate offices reside in the beautiful Dunham Ridge business and technology campus in the former Parker Bros. headquarters. Located near Cummings Center, which provides easy access to hundreds of amenities, like fitness centers, salons, restaurants, and on-site child and adult daycare.
Our North Shore location is surrounded by history, going back to significant New England heritage, the Revolutionary War, and Washington’s Navy.
Commuters love our proximity to area highways, with Rt. 128 and I-95 just footsteps from our parking lot. If public transportation is more your speed a commuter rail station are a short walk away.
We are committed to keeping colleagues safe and healthy.
We follow the state of Massachusetts COVID-19 guidelines and have established a COVID-19 Prevention Training Program.
- HOYA COVID-19 Handbook
- Social distancing guidelines and safety measures
- Hand sanitizer throughout the office
- Availability of face masks
- Limited number of employees in common areas and conference rooms
- Vendor/Visitor Policy
- Virtual & in-person interviewing
We are hiring and are doing so with the safety of our colleagues and job seekers in mind. We are using online technology to meet with job seekers, share the details of our company and roles, and answer their questions.Careers at Microline
Our employees enjoy competitive salaries and a casual atmosphere with a strong focus on work-life balance. Our benefits include:
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Life Insurance and Long- and Short-term Disability
- Safe harbor 401(K) plan with immediate vesting of company match up to 4% of pay based on employee contributing at least 5%
- Flexible spending accounts
- Additional company paid benefits:
- Life insurance coverage (200% of basic annual earnings up to $400,000)
- Vision insurance
- Confidential Health Advocate service
- Educational opportunities and tuition reimbursement
- Identity theft protection plan