Our Commitment to Quality
Made Proudly in
For Over 30 years, Microline has been manufacturing high-quality medical devices at our 70,000 sq. ft. headquarters in Beverly, MA.
Our production capabilities include:
- Sterile Assembly (ISO Class 7 Clean Room)
- Non-Sterile Assembly
- Machine Shop
- Automated & Manual Assembly lines
Every Microline device is tested before shipment to ensure it is ready for use the moment it arrives.
- FDA Establishment Registration#1223422
- ISO13485:2016 Certified
- MDSAP (Medical Device Single Audit Program) Certified
- Registered to European Union Medical Regulation (EU MDR)
- All items are CE-marked for sale in the EU
- Lean Six Sigma Operations
Microline’s commitment to quality provides products you can trust to do the surgical job every time.Request More Info
High Volume Assembly & Integrated Controls
Ensure Device Performance & Consistency
Our Focus on Sustainable Manufacturing
Microline Surgical was recognized with a Manufacturer of the Year Award at the 6th Annual Manufacturing Awards Ceremony, nominated by State House Representative Jerald Parisella for the company’s dedication and commitment towards sustainability and the advancement of manufacturing in Massachusetts.
MassMep - Manufacturing Extension Partnership – September 28, 2021Request More Info