SUMMARY: The Senior Financial Analyst will play the key role for the development, analysis, and reporting of financial-related data to increase overall organizational productivity and profitability. The Senior Financial Analyst will play a critical role in the enhancement and improvement of top-line business awareness, understanding and decision-making.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: The incumbent may be required to perform all, or a combination of the following essential functions as determined by business necessity.
• Analyze financial and operational results to better understand company performance
• Provide insights to management with a focus on influencing business operations and decisions through an understanding of the key drivers of performance and communicating the range of possible outcomes.
• Provide technical and analytical expertise when responding to complex, specialized requests
• Prepare detailed analysis, reports and commentary on results
• Develop ad hoc and on-going financial models that assist the business in making decisions, effectively communicating drivers and outcomes to senior management
• Develop and monitor financial statement metrics
• Partner with FP&A team to develop cross functional reports and dashboards; design and implement standardized reports and dashboards to increase transparency and provide decision making support to senior management.
• Team with functional leaders and FP&A colleagues to develop detailed budgets and forecasts spanning all three financial statements.
• Develop financial projections and build financial models understanding key business drivers.
• Assist with preparing analyses, commentary and presentation material for quarterly review meetings
• Provide Product Line Profitability reporting and revenue forecasting at a product line and country/region level.
• Support the budget process through preparation and maintenance of budgeting tools, recommending, and implementing enhancements and planning appropriately for changes.
• Other duties as assigned
NON-ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: In addition to the essential functions listed above, the incumbent may be required to perform other non-essential functions. Employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties as requested by their supervisor.
• Recommend and implement processes to streamline and continuously improve performance.
• Assist in special projects, system upgrades, IT initiatives and establishment of new reporting initiatives.
• Assist project teams with financial guidance
- Proven work experience as a Senior Financial Analyst, Financial Analyst or similar role
- Minimum of 3 to 8 years of relevant analytical experience
- Significant analytic skillset
- Able to solve complex problems utilizing critical thinking skills
- Advanced computer software skills, including Excel, ERP and budgeting software
- BS in Finance or Accounting.
- Knowledge of financial reporting concepts (GAAP accounting principles) applied in a corporate reporting environment.
- Must be organized, self-motivated, able to take direction and have a strong attention to detail with proven ability to manage multiple projects and deliverables.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Some travel may be required.
- Must be willing to mentor and develop junior staff
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION: Microline Surgical is committed to the spirit and letter of the Americans with Disabilities Act and, as required by law, will reasonably accommodate otherwise qualified individuals.
Apply for Position