ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: The incumbent may be required to perform all or a combination of the following essential functions as determined by business necessity.
- Perform daily receipt of incoming materials at all levels.
- Required to perform shipments on an as needed basis
- Post all transactions into material tracking system
- Help prepare and pack orders for both domestic and international shipments on an as needed basis.
- Assemble orders; check against shipping or customer order, and report shortages and incomplete orders.
- Some knowledge of UPS and FEDEX software.
- Operate standard manual and automatic equipment, such as electronic scales, foam machine, paper cutter and automatic bagger.
- Receive and unpack materials and supplies.
- Check receipts against purchase order for proper shipment shortages, damages or defects.
- Crosstrain in all functions of Material’s group
- Complete receiving reports specified in standard procedures.
- Perform weekly cycle counts for production Kanban’s and stockroom. Reconcile and resolve discrepancies.
- Move or expedite material to proper department or storage location.
NON-ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: In addition to the essential functions listed above, the incumbent may be required to perform other non-essential functions. Employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job related duties requested by their supervisor.
- High school diploma
- A minimum of 1-year related experience
- Some familiarity with inventory tracking systems
- Some understanding of warehouse activities
- Computer skills required
- Must be able to perform multiple functions daily and execute them in a timely manner
- Must have full understanding of product tracking and attention to detail
- Ability to communicate with others
- Ability to lift heavy objects required
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION: Microline Surgical is committed to the spirit and letter of the Americans with Disabilities Act and, as required by law, will reasonably accommodate otherwise qualified individuals.
Apply for Position