Sales Representative North, France
At Microline, we are on a mission to improve the quality of life for everyone. To do that, we seek the best talent to expand and improve our team of dedicated, innovative employees.Apply for Position
The Sales Representative North, France will be working in the North region of France and will be responsible for new business as well as establishing strong relations with current hospitals and clinics in this region in France.
Place in the organization
The Sales Rep North will be part of the French direct sales team. The French territory consists of 6 regions all of which report into the Country Manager France.
- Diagnose and treat inefficiencies and wasted costs in lap surgery (both in sterile services and in the OR)
- Planning, driving and achieving sales revenue at or above plan
- Maintain existing hospital and clinic accounts in the North of France
- Maintain existing tenders and contracts in the North of France
- Work through new tender opportunities for the region with the Country Manager France
- Develop new hospital and clinic accounts in the region
- Coordinate and give effective product training
- Facilitate trials for existing and new products
- Attend surgical procedures where Microline products can be used
- Represent Microline at national and regional fairs and exhibitions
- Process and complete customer complaints and returns in accordance with established procedure and policy
In addition to the essential functions listed above, the person in this position may be required to perform other non-essential functions. Employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties as requested by their manager and the company.
Accountabilities and performance measures
- Achieves assigned sales quota for the region
- Strives to exceed assigned expectations for profitability
- Gives comprehensive regular weekly, monthly and quarterly reviews and follows up on as appropriate.
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that support company standards.
- Works closely with Customer Service Representatives to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution.
- Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
- Reports to the Country Manager France
Qualifications, knowledge & skills
This position requires the following qualifications, knowledge & skills:
- Bachelor or university degree
- 1-2 years relevant working experience as a sales representative in France or experience in working in the OR
- Medical sales experience is preferable, as well as knowledge of and contacts in the North of France
- Potential and ambition to develop career within Microline
- Native or near native French
- Good level of English (written and spoken)