The incumbent may be required to perform all or a combination of the following essential functions as determined by business necessity.
Assemble and adjust precision medical device products utilizing hand tools, small power tools and other special equipment.
- May assemble non-standard units.
- Rework product as required.
- Ensure conformance to established written and oral procedures.
- Perform inspection of own work and work of prior manufacturing step.
- Follow Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
- Properly fill out documentation records and accurately record information including
NON-ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: In addition to the essential functions listed above, the incumbent may be required to perform other non-essential functions. Employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties as requested by their supervisor.
- High school diploma or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of three years assembly experience, preferably in a medical device company.
- Previous microscope experience and attention to detail.
- Basic math and English skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work overtime when needed.
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures.
- Previous manufacturing experience with Lean Principles desirable.
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION: Microline is committed to the spirit and letter of the Americans with Disabilities Act and, as required by law, will reasonably accommodate otherwise qualified individuals.
Apply for Position