Precision Assembler I
At Microline, we are on a mission to improve the quality of life for everyone. To do that, we seek the best talent to expand and improve our team of dedicated, innovative employees.Apply for Position
The incumbent may be required to perform all or a combination of the following essential functions as determined by business necessity.
- May assemble non-standard units.
- Rework product as required.
- Ensure conformance to established written and oral procedures.
- Perform inspection of own work and work of prior manufacturing step.
- Follow Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
- Properly fill out documentation records and accurately record information including quality statistics.
NON-ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: In addition to the essential functions listed above, the incumbent may be required to perform other non-essential functions. Employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties as requested by their supervisor.
- High school diploma or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of one year assembly experience, preferably in a medical device company.
- Previous microscope experience and attention to detail.
- Basic math and English skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work overtime when needed.
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures.
- Previous manufacturing experience with Lean Principles desirable.
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION: Microline is committed to the spirit and letter of the Americans with Disabilities Act and, as required by law, will reasonably accommodate otherwise qualified individuals.Apply for Position