SUMMARY: Works under the supervision and direction of the President & CEO to provide administrative support as needed to promote the corporate image both internally and externally and maximize the efficiency and impact of the executive’s time. Administer all support functions of the executive office, establish appropriate office systems and processes, compile and prepare various reports, deliver high-quality customer service to internal and external customers, and assist with the executive’s calendar.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: The incumbent may be required to perform all, or a combination of the following essential functions as determined by business necessity.
- Represent the Executive by welcoming visitors, review correspondence, arrange corporate functions, answer questions and coordinate and respond to meeting requests directed to the President & CEO.
- Proactively maintain the executive’s calendar & events ensuring advance confirmation of meetings/events and preparation of or receipt of materials that relate to the agenda or subject of the meeting.
- Proactively maintain executive’s domestic and international travel itineraries.
- Secure and maintain corporate contracts, agreements log and file.
- Secure and maintain Intellectual Property files and documentation.
- Organize and screen documents for signature and approval.
- Work with the receptionist and coordinate executive and corporate events including food and beverage, speaker accommodations and attendee lists. Prepares name tags and tent cards, coordinate audiovisual needs with the IT staff and other suppliers as needed.
- Utilizes mature judgment in establishing work priorities. Determine executive’s areas of concentration and prioritize demands and projects to align with these areas.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management. Displays strong and effective interpersonal skills as well as a high degree of tact and initiative in dealing with sensitive issues.
- Establish office systems for use in the executive’s office and may implement such systems throughout executive areas such as filing and contact management systems.
- Complete projects and special assignments by establishing objectives, determining priorities, managing time, gaining cooperation of others, monitoring progress, problem solving and making adjustments to plans.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations where appropriate.
- Improves quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes and implementing changes.
- Enhances executive’s’ and company’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Establish and maintain all travel-related relationships. Arranges corporate travel and meetings by developing itineraries and agendas, booking transportation, arranging lodging and meeting accommodations. Handles personal travel for President & CEP and other executives as directed.
- Working with the President & CEO or Management Team, schedule, prepare or assist in preparing materials for Company meetings, public-speaking events and activities.
- Develop or coordinate the production of reports needed to provide President & CEO and other senior officers with key information about business performance.
- May take minutes of meetings as requested.
- All other duties as may be required.
NON-ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: In addition to the essential functions listed above, the incumbent may be required to perform other non-essential functions. Employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties as requested by their supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, psychology, or business.
- 1-3 years administrative experience.
- Demonstrated experience in a fast-paced work environment.
- Must be detail oriented and have the ability to handle multiple projects.
- Must possess strong computer and internet skills. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite products.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as organizational skills.
- Highly oriented to delivering quality customer service to internal and external customers
- Position requires a high level of professionalism, strong attention to detail, ability to manage confidential information and multi-task effectively.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment, discretion, and the initiative to drive organizational processes.
- Experience in marketing is a plus.
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION: Microline Surgical, Inc. is committed to the spirit and letter of the Americans with Disabilities Act and, as required by law, will reasonably accommodate otherwise qualified individuals.
Apply for Position