The incumbent may be required to perform all or a combination of the following essential functions as determined by business necessity.
Summary: As a Shipper/Receiver/Stockroom Associate you will be responsible for the daily activities of material movement within the stockroom. You will utilize the MAS500 Inventory Management and Manufacturing Module to transact and record all material movement.
- Perform Cycle Counts on a daily basis and resolve discrepancies.
- Maintain bin accuracy by conducting bin audits.
- Insure all production Kanbans are filled daily.
- Perform daily receipt of incoming materials at all levels
- Prepare and pack orders for both domestic and international shipments.
- Receives all goods from QC Inspection and verifies count accuracy.
- Labels each item with part number, lot number and quantity, and then places the goods in the proper location.
- Complete work orders and give to Purchasing for purchase order creation.
- Maintain a safe, clean, professional-looking stockroom.
- Enter data in MAS 500 system accurately.
- Crosstrain in all areas of the Logistics group.
- Communicate professionally and effectively with internal and external customers.
- Assist in quality and productivity improvement activities.
- Assist in year end physical inventory.
NON-ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: In addition to the essential functions listed above, the incumbent may be required to perform other non-essential functions. Employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties as requested by their supervisor.
- High school education or equivalent.
- 1 to 2 years experience
- Ability to lift 40 lbs.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment while handling multiple tasks.
- Must be organized and detail oriented.
- Previous Stockroom experience is a plus.
- Data entry experience – MAS500 & Microsoft Excel preferred.
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION: Microline Surgical is committed to the spirit and letter of the Americans with Disabilities Act and, as required by law, will
reasonably accommodate otherwise qualified individuals.
Apply for Position