ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: The incumbent may be required to perform all or a combination of the following essential functions as determined by business necessity.
- Set up and operate laser welders to weld medical device components.
- Set up components in fixtures for laser welding.
- Must follow safety precautions for laser welding.
- Will complete preventive maintenance on laser welders.
NON-ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: In addition to the essential functions listed above, the incumbent may be required to perform other non-essential functions. Employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties as requested by their supervisor.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Ability to read and interpret product drawings and related routings.
- Requires working with a microscope.
- Must be able to work from blue prints and verbal instructions.
- Must have excellent hand dexterity.
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION: Microline PENTAX is committed to the spirit and letter of the Americans with Disabilities Act and, as required by law, will reasonably accommodate otherwise qualified individuals.
Apply for Position