SUMMARY: This position reports to the Supply Chain Manager and is responsible for managing inventory availability Including but not limited to the item set up, Bills of materials, proper costing, forecasting and phase in of product and or Items.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: The Incumbent may be required to perform all or a combination of the following essential functions as determined by business necessity.
- Work with Supply Chain, Engineering, Finance, and Production to set up and maintain accurate Item Information in the ERP system regarding but not limited to costing, item attributes, Item obsolescence, and product Information.
- Participate in the daily and weekly Production Planning Meeting. Contribute as necessary or required.
- In conjunction with the warehouse supervisor, manage the cycle count program, analyze results, and find root cause for discrepancies.
- Develop/Analyze a sales forecast based on historical demand performance and inputs from Microline BV, Domestic Sales and Channel Managers, and input accurate forecast Information into the ERP and production planning forecast. Keep the management team informed on latest data and Information, trends, and issues.
- Act as the Supply Chain lead for projects with Manufacturing Engineering, R&D, Finance and Marketing.
- Ensure that all activities are in compliance with Quality System requirements.
- Maintain and update BOM and Routing structures for all Microline sub assemblies and finished goods.
- Develop and manage supply chain Phase In/Phase Out programs
- Analyze and manage Kanban quantities, make changes as necessary and provide analysis of stockouts and inventory challenges
- Analyze Inventory control processes and brings forth Improvement Ideas with plans for implementation.
NON-ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: In addition to the essential functions listed above, the incumbent may be required to perform other non-essential functions. Employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties as requested by their supervisor
- 5+ years directly related strong experience in maintaining ERP router and master data, manufacturing planning, purchasing, and expediting materials.
- Working experience with sizing and maintaining internal KanBans.
- Experience in managing Phase in and Phase Out activities with respect to components, subassemblies, and finished goods in support of changes.
- Strong knowledge of inventory control practices, including demonstrated knowledge of. LEAN/SIGMA and supply chain management.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- BS or BA degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- APICS Certification a plus.
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION: Microline is committed to the spirit and letter of the Americans with Disabilities Act and is required by law, will reasonably accommodate otherwise qualified individuals
Apply for Position