ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: The incumbent may be required to perform all, or a combination of the following essential functions as determined by business necessity.
- Performs corrective and preventive maintenance on production equipment and plant facilities equipment including but not limited to, air compressors, DI water systems and lighting systems
- Responsible for facilities maintenance and planning including daily maintenance, coordinating janitorial services, facility changes, moves, facilities PMs.
- Coordinate with landlord’s service personnel to maintain facility in good working order.
- Able to coordinate with outside vendors and internal personnel to identify and resolve items requiring maintenance
- As required, perform duties to paint walls, trim, etc. Will also be responsible for furniture moving, office set up, etc.
- Oversees and executes the disposal of equipment no longer needed.
- Maintain and store all facility records.
NON-ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: In addition to the essential functions listed above, the incumbent may be required to perform other non-essential functions. Employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties as requested by their supervisor.
- High School degree, Associates degree or higher a plus
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in a similar role
- Moderate physical effort consisting of occasionally lifting or moving average weight material (50 lbs max); e.g., furniture, hand tools, parts, etc.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience coordinating with outside support services a plus.
- Very good computer skills including MS Office and maintenance management applications.
- Experience in an ISO/GMP environment preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Understand and have working knowledge of Lockout/Tagout, machine guarding requirements and general safety requirements.
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION: Microline Surgical is committed to the spirit and letter of the Americans with Disabilities Act and, as required by law, will reasonably accommodate otherwise qualified individuals.
Apply for Position