SUMMARY: Responsible for playing a key role in the development, expansion and execution on business plans related to Microline Surgical’s product growth and development efforts. Lead the global strategic planning while acting as liaison between the customer, product management, marketing, sales and other internal and external teams.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: The incumbent may be required to perform all, or a combination of the following essential functions as determined by business necessity.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of Microline’s customers, products, and capabilities.
- Identify trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements
- Locate and propose prospective business deals by contacting potential partners, discovering and exploring opportunities, and participating in relevant professional and industry activities.
- Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements and organizational, financial and customer impact.
- Develop and evaluate options consistent with strategic objectives by understanding business needs and goals.
- Collaborate with KOLs, engineering, marketing and sales staff to create roadmaps and deliver products that anticipate and intersect with customer needs.
- Grow revenue via strategic business development and partnerships.
- Key driver of the strategic business plan execution with a focus on sustainable long-term product revenue growth and technological advancement.
- Provide product benchmarking and positioning by conducting ongoing competitive analysis to compare Microline’s products with that of the competition
- Develop and implement strategies to grow Microline’s presence in select global markets.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to develop brand strategies, initiate strategic alliances, promote new products, and interact with new clients to develop sustained business for Microline.
NON-ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: In addition to the essential functions listed above, the incumbent may be required to perform other non-essential functions. Employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties as requested by their supervisor/manager/department head.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, life sciences or equivalent. MBA preferred
- Minimum 5 years of total industry related experience with 3 years of business development, market development or corporate strategy experience.
- experience with CRM database programs such as SalesForce.com.
- Effective negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, communication (verbal and written) and influencing skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Willingness to travel based on company projects and workflow
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION: Microline Surgical is committed to the spirit and letter of the Americans with Disabilities Act and, as required by law, will reasonably accommodate otherwise qualified individuals.
Apply for Position