ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: The incumbent may be required to perform all or a combination of the following essential functions as determined by business necessity.
- Supervise and coordinate the work of employees on the production floor.
- Prepare work schedules, assign work and oversee the product.
- Train employees on revisions of work instructions and procedures; update records to reflect training.
- Conduct annual employee performance reviews and recommend increases.
- Responsible for scheduling overtime.
- Data input of daily, weekly and monthly output WIP reports.
- Make recommendations for hiring of temporary and full time employees.
- Ensure employee conformance to established written procedures.
- Set quality standards and high level of workmanship for all products.
NON-ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: In addition to the essential functions listed above, the incumbent may be required to perform other non-essential functions. Employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties as requested by their supervisor.
- High school education or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years assembly experience, preferably in a medical device environment.
- Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Familiarity with a variety of manufacturing concepts, practices and procedures.
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal.
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION: Microline Surgical is committed to the spirit and letter of the Americans with Disabilities Act and, as required by law, will reasonably accommodate otherwise qualified individuals.
Apply for Position