The incumbent may be required to perform all or a combination of the following essential functions as determined by business necessity.
Coordinate job priorities and maintain work flow on the production floor. availability, assign and reconcile material usage. traceability performance issues. with productivity.
- Understand and maintain quality standards.
- Train employees on new or revised work instructions and procedures.
- Monitor safety practices and housekeeping.
- Utilize ERP system to; generate and close work orders, monitor material
- Utilize and support Kanban system.
- Confirm final documentation accuracy of production/engineering work orders.
- Document and respond to production and quality statistics related to output and lot
- Ensure availability of proper materials, tools and fixtures.
- Qualified to cover absenteeism to ensure production demands are met.
- Perform and document product testing to confirm and maintain quality requirements.
- Interact with other manufacturing departments to resolve problems that interfere
- Support overtime requirements to meet production demands.
Participate in process improvement and lean implementation.
NON-ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: In addition to the essential functions listed above, the incumbent may be required to perform other non-essential functions. Employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties as requested by their supervisor.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Minimum of five years of senior assembly work, preferably in a medical device environment.
- Good communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Basic computer skills for data entry.
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION: Microline Surgical is committed to the spirit and letter of the American Disabilities Act and, as required by law, will reasonably accommodate otherwise qualified individuals
Apply for Position