At Microline, we are on a mission to improve the quality of life for everyone. To do that, we seek the best talent to expand and improve our team of dedicated, innovative employees.
If you share our mission and are committed to improving the quality of patient care and enhancement of health care delivery, then we invite you to explore a career with us.
As a proud member of the HOYA Group of Life Care companies, Microline shares HOYA’s goal to provide safe, high-quality products and services that offer true value.
COLLABORATIVE. DEDICATED. GROWING. COMPASSIONATE.
If this describes your ideal work environment, chances are you belong at Microline. Our goal is to create and deliver the very best, high precision open and minimally invasive surgical instruments to the health care community. To do that, we need talented, caring, inventive people looking to make a difference – in their careers and in the lives of others.
Everyone who supports our products – in our home office located in Beverly, Massachusetts, field sales throughout the U.S.A. and in France, our Europe sales hub located in the Netherlands, and global distribution partners – has the opportunity to improve how the world views, treats, and cares for people requiring surgical treatment.
how we do things …
People are our most valuable asset. As part of the Microline team, we want you to feel welcomed, informed, and empowered.
Our senior leadership team walks the same halls as everyone else, and they encourage open, honest, and respectful collaboration. The creativity, ideas, and contributions of every individual are valued and appreciated at Microline. Microline team members of all functional units and positions actively collaborate in contributing to the success of our projects designed to fulfill the mission of our strategic plan to propel our growth and improve the quality of life for everyone.
We also want you to have some fun, enjoy your surroundings, and get to know your fellow employees. To that end, at our headquarters in Beverly, MA you’ll enjoy…
- Beautiful office located in the former Parker Bros. primary facility
- Seasonal events and luncheons
- Business casual dress code
- Easy access to I-95 and Rt. 128
- Short distance to JC Phillips Nature Preserve on Wenham Lake (7 min.)
- Neighboring the North Shore Music Theatre
- Nearby recreation, shopping, and dining options of the North Shore
Note: Due to COVID-19 some of these amenities have been paused to ensure the health and well-being of our team.
where we do things ...
Dull work offices? That’s not our thing.
Our corporate offices reside in the beautiful Dunham Ridge business and technology campus in the former Parker Bros. headquarters.
Our North Shore location is surrounded by history, going back to significant New England heritage, the Revolutionary War, and Washington’s Navy.
Commuters love our proximity to area highways, with Rt. 128 and I-95 just footsteps from our parking lot. If public transportation is more your speed a commuter rail station are a short walk away.
HOW WE’VE ADJUSTED TO COVID-19 …
We are committed to keeping colleagues safe and healthy. We follow the state of Massachusetts COVID-19 guidelines and have established a COVID-19 Prevention Training Program. This includes:
- HOYA COVID-19 Handbook
- Social distancing guidelines and safety measures
- Hand sanitizer throughout the office
- Availability of face masks
- Limited number of employees in common areas and conference rooms
- Vendor/Visitor Policy
- Virtual & in-person interviewing
We are hiring and are doing so with the safety of our colleagues and job seekers in mind. We are using online technology to meet with job seekers, share the details of our company and roles, and answer their questions.
WHAT WE OFFER …
Our employees enjoy competitive salaries and a casual atmosphere with a strong focus on work-life balance.
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Life Insurance and Long- and Short-term Disability
- Safe harbor 401(K) plan with immediate vesting of company match up to 4% of pay based on employee contributing at least 5%
- Flexible spending accounts
- Additional company paid benefits:
- Life insurance coverage (200% of basic annual earnings up to $400,000)
- Vision insurance
- Confidential Health Advocate service
- Educational opportunities and tuition reimbursement
- Identity theft protection plan
EXISTING & NEWLY CREATED Career Opportunities at Microline Surgical